下载 App

[FanMade] The Forest (Sorry, I don't speak Chinese)

精华2018/01/084.4 万浏览综合
Hi guys. First and foremost, I must apologise as I don't speak Chinese. Many of you may know me as the YouTuber "Azure". Anyways, me and my friend Snake are working on creating our own playable level in Unity. The music was entirely composed by me (Isn't completely finished as some EQ is needed), the model design was by me and the layout and events were created by me, and the modelling, coding and level layout was by Snake. I will provide some screenshots and a video (I'm not entirely sure if YouTube is blocked in China, so if anyone is able to reupload to somewhere that's available, I have no problems with that!).
TapTap
^ Icon was designed by Snake.
TapTap
^ Level Artwork by ToastyCutie (From Discord)
TapTap
^ This image was created by me, using a screenshot from the level and using the real UI of Dancing Line (Will not actually be in our level, but it was fun to make!)
And finally, a preview video!
Please let me know what you guys think, and if you think the DL Devs will like it =] A LOT of hard work and love is being poured into this and I can't wait for the full level to be complete!
Thanks! - Azure
猜你想搜
跳舞的线 fanmade关卡
00:34
maxline最新版所有关卡截图
maxline最新版所有关卡
5 赞
01:05
【TapTap年度游戏大赏】指尖跟着音乐,舞动线条❗截图
【TapTap年度游戏大赏】指尖跟着音乐,舞动线条❗
#TapTap年度游戏大赏应援 #游戏安利 #游戏推荐
49 赞
5 回复
01:43
【TapTap年度游戏大赏】跳舞的线:一场视觉与旋律的旅行截图
【TapTap年度游戏大赏】跳舞的线:一场视觉与旋律的旅行
#TapTap年度游戏大赏应援
48 赞
8 回复
DL完美通关难度简略划定截图
DL完美通关难度简略划定
个人主观排序,难度从左到右依次增加 F【教程关】(一遍过): 春天(0.5-)、春之摇篮曲(0.5)、时光(1) E【新手耍起】(3分钟内): 钢琴(2)、沙滩(2.5-)、Faded(新手版本)(2.5)、风暴Blues(2.5)、海洋(3-)、丑小鸭(3)、天空之梦(3)、天空之梦Chamber Remix(3)、嘻哈演变(3) D【游刃有余】(3~10m): 稀树草原(3.5)、西部世界(3
1 赞
01:34
跳舞的线挑战模式截图
跳舞的线挑战模式
v3.5.1版本#dancingline #跳舞的线 #跳舞的线挑战模式
26 赞
8 回复
01:11
【今日安利#138】如果线会跳舞-跳舞的线截图
【今日安利#138】如果线会跳舞-跳舞的线
#宝藏游戏安利派对 #游戏安利 #游戏推荐 #游戏日常 #休闲 #休闲游戏 #跳舞的线
56 赞
4 回复
老玩家知道这个关卡吗?截图
老玩家知道这个关卡吗?
31 赞
7 回复
这是一款曾经在中国风靡一时的game——Dancing Line,凡是想要入坑的,或老玩家,或新手,都可以在此评论区发表自己的言论,可以的带图片,老玩家可以分享一下自己的经验或者经历,技巧等,帮助新手,这是一款十分有节奏感,图片精美,带入性强,仿佛身临其境,手感十分流畅,以上图片是目前已经下架关卡的图片,就算是0基础也能轻松驾驭,当然如果入坑,也需要做好看广告的准备,引导线,方块,钻石等都需要看,截图
这是一款曾经在中国风靡一时的game——Dancing Line,凡是想要入坑的,或老玩家,或新手,都可以在此评论区发表自己的言论,可以的带图片,老玩家可以分享一下自己的经验或者经历,技巧等,帮助新手,这是一款十分有节奏感,图片精美,带入性强,仿佛身临其境,手感十分流畅,以上图片是目前已经下架关卡的图片,就算是0基础也能轻松驾驭,当然如果入坑,也需要做好看广告的准备,引导线,方块,钻石等都需要看,
33 赞
14 回复
01:06
《跳舞的线》|一款操作基础但难度不基础的上头小游戏❗截图
《跳舞的线》|一款操作基础但难度不基础的上头小游戏❗
一根跳舞的线,点燃你的征服欲!#宝藏游戏安利派对 #跳舞的线
68 赞
14 回复
00:22
根本就没有这种关卡截图
根本就没有这种关卡
3 赞
1 回复